Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control precedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
1. Employees and patients are being screened for elevated temperature and any symptoms of illness
2. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
3. Our waiting room is disinfected every hour and our operatories are disinfected thoroughly between each patient
We are using an FDA approved surface disinfectant that effectively kills all viruses in 1 second or less
4. All operatories are using High Volume Suction when working with patients to greatly reduce any aerosol production
5. Our waiting room is large and well ventilated, and we have eliminated magazines and close seating.
6. There will rarely be more than one or two people in the waiting room at a time and they will have been screened for symtoms and elevated temperatures. They will also be wearing a mask
7. Our entire office is outfitted with an industrial air handler that removes all air from the building and replaces it with fresh air every 20 minutes greatly reducing the level of aerosols.
8. All health care practitioners will be wearing n95 face masks beneath their surgical masks
Our office follows all of the infection control recommendations made by the U.S centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Admin. (OSHA) and we are constantly monitoring these agencies for any new guidance on updating our procedures.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends!